HELP THE FORGOTTEN ROHINGYA PEOPLE 2017
The Rohingya people are a persecuted, Muslim ethnic group living in Myanmar (Burma). Violent clashes in Rakhine State have left dozens dead and whole communities destitute without access to food or shelter.
On the 24th of December 2016, a team from One Nation, departed for the borders of Bangladesh and Burma. Their mission was to provide emergency aid and assistance to thousands of Rohingya refugees that had fled from persecution.
How Your Donations Helped
The One Nation team provided emergency food parcels, blankets and medical aid to thousands of Rohingya refugees. Over the last few months, One Nation has also provided food parcels and water aid inside Myanmar.
The Rohingya People Still Need Your Help
One Nation aims to continue to support the forgotten Rohingya people, but we need your support and donations. We aim to continue providing them with food parcels, water aid and even shelter.
- Provide a Family with a Food Parcel: £25
- Provide Hot Food for 100 People: £35
- Build a Shelter for a Family: £120
- Install a Water Pump which will provide Fresh Water to Thousands of Rohingya Refugees: £350
- Build a Home for 5/7 People 2 Rooms from £120 each (100 required)
Please Donate Now at www.HelpRohingya.com
Zakat, Sadaqah and Lillah donations accepted