One Nation understands the importance of amanah; the responsibility and accountability it brings. We pride ourselves in being completely transparent and aim to provide you feedback from the moment you donate, to the end charitable project you have donated to.
Your much appreciated donations will be used at the discretion of the trustees, to be applied within One Nation charitable objects.
- When donating via the website or via bank transfer, please indicate the charitable aim(s) you wish your donation to be applied to, we treat these donations as restricted funds. If any funds are not referenced, the trustees may use those donations for any project at their discretion.
- If we collect insufficient funds to complete the charitable works for which you have donated towards. The Trustees will use their discretion to move additional funds from General Funds to complete the project.
- If the charitable need for which we have collected for no longer exists or has been completed, then the trustees will use their discretion to ascertain the intention of the donors and any surplus funds would be allocated towards another appropriate similar project.
- We can also collect and correctly apply donations by Islamic Categories, like Fidya, Kaffarah, Zakat, Aqeeqah, these are restricted by Shariah Criteria, in which the trustees will select the country based on overall considerations.
100% Donations Policy
(Excluding Gift Aid and specified donations for administration)
All the charity’s administrative costs are covered by:
- Donations specified for administration. The charity has a separate account for its administration fund to ensure the 100% donations policy is maintained.
- Tax reclaimed from your donation (where specified) from the UK government’s Gift Aid scheme. This allows taxpayers to increase the value of their donation by 25%. This additional money is allocated to the charity’s administration fund.
- Where we are able to collect Gift Aid from UK tax payers, this is prioritised towards administration costs. Any Gift Aid collected which is surplus to our administration costs goes into our General Fund for Humanitarian Relief.